Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The undersigned hereby warrants that I am the author of the Work and the work submitted is original and done by me. It also warrants that the incorporated text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has already obtained any necessary permission.
Since the work submitted in AJBE will be available throughout the world it is the responsibility of the author to ensure the work meets the requirements including provisions covering originality, authorship, author responsibilities and author misconduct. Authors are advised especially that "It is the responsibility of the authors, not AJBE, to obtain prior consent of other parties and, if needed”.
The undersigned represents that AJBE has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment. The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the AJBE from any damage or expense that may arise in the event of a breach of any of the warranties set forth above.
For jointly authored Works, one of the authors should sign as authorized agent for the others.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.